10.09.2012 - 11.09.2012 | Vienna, Austria
BILAT-UKR*AINA Kick-off Meeting
The Centre for Social Innovation organised the Kick-off Meeting of the BILAT UKR*AINA project in Vienna on September 10-11, 2012 with attendence of all project partners and members of the advisory board.
The project is the follow-up of the BILAT UKR project (208-2012). With this new project (September 2012 to June 2015) - and its "advanced innovative approach", the cooperating institutions from Austria, France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania - and of course Ukraine, have the following missions:
- to contribute to and enhance the policy dialogue
- to monitor and analyse the previous and existing S&T cooperation
- to transfer best practice concepts and know-how on funding programmes, technology transfer etc.
- to cooperate with local National Contact Points (NCPs)
- to train the best researchers and giving them networking opportunities
- to build synergies of existing programmes and funded projects
- to reach out to relevant policy-level institutions, funding bodies, NCPs, researchers, research managers/institutions, research-oriented SMEs and industry, other relevant EU projects and the public at large.
For further information, please contact the coordinating team: Klaus Schuch (firstname.lastname@example.org), Gabriela Cikikyan (email@example.com), Elke Dall (firstname.lastname@example.org).